Monday, July 02, 2018

Half Year Report

So the year has reached it's mid point and the numbers for my year so far of live music are:

626 Unique artists playing 755 sets at 76 different venues in 2 cities at a total of 191 different gigs on 174 of the 180 days in the first 6 months of 2018.

My most seen artists are:

Yur Mum (9), Natalie Shay (6), Daisy Chute (5) Liv Austen (5), Anteros (4), Caswell (4), DIDI (4), Fetherstone (4) and Tilda Allie (4)

with 84 acts seen more than once.

The first half of the year has allowed me to enjoy some great live music - I'm looking forward to what the rest of the year brings - the first 2 weeks of July are mainly curated by those picking the performers for this years #SummerSeries at Somerset House - which this year included my 100th gig at that great outdoor venue - I really hope this good weather continues - and there aren't any thunderous downpours!

No comments: