Sunday, April 22, 2018

Numbers at the end of my Instagram Postings

No, I’m not marking the performance out of an increasing number of points…

…the last number is the number of days of the year so far, the first number is the number of those I’ve been to a gig on that day, the number after the plus is a count of the number of gigs beyond one that I’ve attended on a day.

So at the time of writing this post, I’ve attended gigs on 110 of the 111 days of the year – on two occasions I attended 2 gigs on a day, and on 3 I attended 3 gigs on a day.

I would have made it 111 days – but understandably, even in a city like London with an incredible number of options for live music on most days of the year – on New Year’s day there weren't an musician or probably venues really ready to be putting on a live music event.

I don’t know how long I’m going to keep the current run up – but there is not sign of it ending.

No comments: