Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Next stop the savaners of Africa and the relaxation of Mauritious

Following my aim to act more on impulse I've booked my next holiday - the attraction of a first class British Airways, air-miles paid for, trip to South Africa and then Mauritius, that will take me for the first time south of the equator was too much! So in the middle of February I'll add Africa as another continent I've visited, and Mauritius to my growing collection of islands. South America, Australasia and the two polar regions are left in terms of continents - and hundreds if not thousands of potential island visits! I will have done both hemispheres and most of the way round the world - maybe I'll manage the round the world trip I've planned in my mind (and using OneWorld's RTW tool) one day soon....

No comments: