Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Update on Randomness

Well - DLR trains are still "terminating" at Bank - and when you get off them, before they destruct, you currently have to battle the madness of the escalator renewals they are carrying out at the cost of much disruption to the commuting public. Data continues to explode - I'm contributing with all my photos - and now I've got my own storage array to accommodate even more... At long last the British property market is finally showing signs of sanity - although it has taken the "credit crunch" to bring about the change! British sport continues to be variable - Formula One has a new British star - who came so close to walking away with the F1 title in his first year. The English rugby union team blow hot and cold - after a slow start they had a good run in the World Cup, then on the first occasion I've had a chance to watch them myself, they only show up for the first half. Then they when on to repeat their victory over the French, and then loose to the Scots!

No comments: